Sunday, January 15, 2012

Whatever Happened To Megan Fox?

Now that I've mentioned the name, you probably remember her. "The hot lady from Transformers", you say. In case you didn't say that, here's a picture of her:

Has anybody else noticed how little we've heard of her lately? She hasn't been in any movies, she hasn't shown up on the red carpet too often, she hasn't gotten pregnant, she hasn't been in the press.

And, since as far as I know, she hasn't died, let's make it today's mission to find out what actually happened to the girl.

To do that, I turned to her Facebook page. Last time we did this, it was with Paris Hilton's twitter account. But we want social networking diversity, here.

Okay. So to start things off, she posts links to trailers of movies that may or may not be staring her. She has a photo collection called "Things You Can't Do With Your Face When You Have Botox". She occasionally posts one of
those statuses about love and holding together and we are strong.

Aha! I just found something! She's the face of the perfume Armani Code. Here's a picture of her. I must admit, when I first saw the ad, I didn't immediately recognize Megan. Don't ask why.

Okay. So let's keep scrolling, shall we?

Okay, next thing. Her voice is making an appearance is something called Na Nai'a: Legend of the Dolphins. I don't really think anybody is going to recognize her voice, though. It's not exactly what she's selling, so I don't know why she's doing it.

Maybe nobody else will hire her for a movie and she still has to pay her bills?


Okay, next thing. Dear Lord every second status is about that Armani Code campaign.

Anyway, she'll be starring in a movie called "Passion Play", which will be in theaters early May. Judging by the title, it's more Megan Fox than the dolphin voice thing. By the way, am I the only one who doesn't like Megan? I feel like she's all duck-lips and "sexy" gaze, but zero actual talent.

But oh, look! She's part of something that gets clean drinking water to places in Africa and the like. Now I'm seeing that this thing is from Armani, actually, so there are two possibilities:

a) the Armani people are kind, open-hearted and generous. Everybody who has ever done a campaign for them saw how nice the Armani folks were and decided they should help poor countries too.
b) joining this movement was in the contract.

I'm leaning strongly towards the later. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment