Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy: II

If you haven't read the first one, do that here first.

So now that I've gone ahead and read all of the Hitchhiker books (except for the last one by the Artemis Fowl author guy), and for the life of me, I can't remember what happened. At all. I've got details in my head, like mice where running the world ... in the second book? Maybe? And wasn't there a TV show to unveil that super-computer that told us about the 42, and that it didn't know the question to go with it? That's from the third, book, am I right? Unless it's the fourth. No, the fourth is the one where everything started contradicting everything else and the fifth is the one where it ultimately stopped making any sort of reasonable sense.

Not that these books make sense in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment