Thursday, January 5, 2012

Dark Wedding Dresses

I, for one, am a huge fan of the whole dark-wedding dress idea, but everybody I've talked to seems to think it's crazy (or gothic or freaky or punk or strange or embarrassing). So it's kind of my duty to show you just how awesome they can be.

Completely Dark Dresses:
This first one is my absolute love:
And here's a dark purple dress, if you're into that:

For those of you who like mermaid dresses and/or polka dots, here's your dress:





Partially Black Dresses
For all those who aren't ready to take the big leap and go for an entirely dark dress, here are two white wedding gowns with black in them.

This one has a really full skirt and some black lace peeking through:

And this one is very, very pretty, too. I love it. It's a little more romantic and sweet.

So ... are you convinced? I am, but we already knew that. Oh, and, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Rock it!

1 comment: