Saturday, January 21, 2012

Is Internet Explorer Really That Bad?

Here are some numbers, presented in a pie chart, presented by TechRepublic.


So now we know that the TechRepublic voters think. Let's turn to the trusty people of Yahoo! Answers for another way of looking at it.

IE has a characteristic that it seldom halts unlike Firefox which though has lots of plugins but much more slower than IE and Chrome. Despite all this I prefer to use Firefox because it's my choice and you have to decide what suits you better and don't bother what other say about IE.

ie is what i call old reliable it cant do much but i like having it around in case of emergency (...)

Chrome is WAY better than both. It is extremely fast and it takes less than a second to search on Google. GET IT!

I think internet explorer is alot better in my option when I use firefox it freezes up on me even though I do like the graphics in firefox but it never works well on all three of my computers. So I like internet explorer

Mozzila Firfox is why IE is crap. it highered the standard a little.. internet explorer makes u download crap every time u wana click a movie preview song etc. my internet explorer crashed my computer a few times and i havent used it in about 4 years.

Here is what you do.
1. Download Firefox 3 from getfirefox.com

2. Install Firefox
3. Start Firefox

(...)

It is literally slower than Firefox, that's proven.
It has more viruses designed for it.
Oh yeah, and it crashes more frequently than Firefox.
That's all I know.



My gripe is it is always shutting down and I have to get out of e-mail and start over.

So there you have it: the Yahoo! Answers folks have successfully agreed on absolutely nothing at all. Note: I didn't just pick the "tame" answers. Actually, nobody really got into a big rant over there. Next time, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment