Thursday, November 3, 2011

Whatever Happened To Paris Hilton?

Remember this person? Paris Hilton? The rich, seemingly untalented lady who occasionally went out without underwear when she felt she wasn't in the press enough?
It's actually understandable if you've forgotten her existence, because right now the attention whores of the day are Kim Kardashian with her entire wedding + divorce fiasco and child bride Courtney Stodden.


So : what happened to Paris Hilton? I mean, it's Paris, I bet she didn't just fade out of the news quietly. But she must have, because we haven't heard from her in awhile...
I checked her Twitter account to get myself some facts, and let me share them with you.

1) She considers herself, quote, "an actress, singer, model, brand, business woman, fashion designer, author, philanthropist and empire."
End of quote.
Freaky.
2) She's in Barcelona, Spain. Right now. She'll see some @HurricaneCari (don't know who that is, either) there.
3) Next stop is Valencia, where she'll (among other things, I suppose) see some kind of Motogp Team race in the Grand Prix there. I'm pretty sure that's a car race, and now I can't stop thinking about why the hell she's at a car race. The exact wording of the tweet says "my Motogp Team". I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the Hiltons have one of those.
Whatever 'one of those' is.
4) She tweets a lot. I'm telling you, four tweets in the last three hours. From the other tweets I've deduced that she was on the plane to Barcelona (the last one is her arriving), and I guess she was bored, but still.

Now that we are all clear about the activities of our dear, no longer really in the press for anything Paris Hilton, we can happily move on with life. And good, nice things.

1 comment:

  1. they all have their 5 minutes and then they fade

    ReplyDelete