Sunday, September 4, 2011

Why Does Every Single Famous Person Bring Out A Perfume?

Avril Lavigne (whose last name I still don't know how to pronounce)
Katy Perry.
Beyonce.
Mariah Carey.
Justin Bieber (not only famous women create those scents)
Goddammit, even Gwen Stefani, Jennifer Lopez and Hillary Duff!

Why does every single famous person insist on bringing out a perfume? Why? Well, the answer is kinda obvious: money. They just write their name on the stuff and it sells like there's no tomorrow. Okay, sure, sometimes it even smells good (I like 'Heat Rush' from Beyonce), but usually the stuff is just plain weird.
Like Lady Gaga's perfume, Monster, which is coming out in 2012, which supposedly contains her freaking blood. This fact actually scares me away from the product, because who wants to spritz human blood onto themselves? Damn, I wouldn't even try it out on those little white strips they have so you can test all sorts of scents in stores. The idea is creepy. Very creepy.
This is the perfect choice for stalkers and fans. For me, it's somewhat terrifying.
Also, did you know that the product is supposed to contain semen and smell like it too? Well, at least that certain note won't overtone the entire scent, which is, as Lady Gaga herself says, expensive hooker.
The way we've always wanted to smell.

I'm somewhat afraid a person I know will buy and actually use the stuff. I don't think I'd ever think of them the same way again.

What do you think of the Eau de Blood, Semen, And Gaga? Would you try it? Would anyone you know try it? Will some human-rights organization come and be mad at all users, saying that they 'enjoy coating themselves in actual human blood'? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment