Saturday, September 3, 2011

X-Factor Winners I Love: Leona Lewis

I'll admit it. I'm a Leona Lewis fan. Not a totally freaking, hyperventilate-at-concert or even go-to-concert type of fan, just a normal person who happens to like Leona Lewis' music.
You have to admit, the lady has a great voice. Unlike so many popular singers today, her voice is loud, potent, emotional and just right. Have you ever heard her song 'Run'? No? Go listen to it, right now - you'll get a little taste of what I mean when I say that she can actually sing.
Born in 1985 (and therefore in her middle twenties), Leona won the third series of the British talent show The X Factor. Speaking of winning stuff, she's also got three Grammys. So far, 2 albums have been produced by her, Spirit and Echo. You probably know the song 'Bleeding Love' by her, which (rightfully) reached #1 in over 30 countries.
Oh, yeah. She's that awesome.
Next up: Alexandra Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment